Official National Hockey League Thread

Fuck Pittsburgh, incompetent shit team couldn't hold the Senators off even after getting a 3-0 lead.

Guess I shouldn't be counting on other teams to seal the Wings playoff spot - just gotta do it themselves.

Fuck Pittsburgh, incompetent shit team couldn't hold the Senators off even after getting a 3-0 lead.

Guess I shouldn't be counting on other teams to seal the Wings playoff spot - just gotta do it themselves.

Yeah, I was like are you fucking serious. Ottawa just won't seem to fucking go away. I really don't want them in the playoffs at fucking all.

So I'm going to settle for an OTTAWA Win and a Detroit Loss in regulation and a loss by Pittsburgh. I do not want to play Ottawa in the first round. I think Tampa Bay would have a better chance against Ottawa then Montreal would. But then again Playoffs are an entirely different season.

So what are everyone's complete predictions?

Western

Round 1:
Blues 4 - Wild 1
Predators 4 - Blackhawks 3
Ducks 4 - Jets 1
Canucks 4 - Flames 2

Round 2:
Blues 4 - Predators 3
Ducks 4 - Canucks 2

Round 3:
Ducks 4 - Blues 3

Eastern

Round 1:
Canadiens 4 - Senators 3
Lightning 4 - Red Wings 0
Rangers 4 - Penguins 1
Capitals 4 - Islanders 1

Round 2:
Lightning 4 - Canadiens 2
Capitals 4 - Rangers 3

Round 3:
Capitals 4 - Lightning 2

Finals:
Capitals 4 - Ducks 3

So what are everyone's complete predictions?

Western

Round 1:
Blues 4 - Wild 1
Predators 4 - Blackhawks 3
Ducks 4 - Jets 1
Canucks 4 - Flames 2

Round 2:
Blues 4 - Predators 3
Ducks 4 - Canucks 2

Round 3:
Ducks 4 - Blues 3

Eastern

Round 1:
Canadiens 4 - Senators 3
Lightning 4 - Red Wings 0
Rangers 4 - Penguins 1
Capitals 4 - Islanders 1

Round 2:
Lightning 4 - Canadiens 2
Capitals 4 - Rangers 3

Round 3:
Capitals 4 - Lightning 2

Finals:
Capitals 4 - Ducks 3

My predictions are a little biased but. I'm basing this on the ability that Carey Price is able to steal a series and the year that he's had it's kind of fitting to top it with the biggest prize of the year.

Round 1:

Canadiens 4 - Ottawa 2
Lighning 4 - Red Wings 1
Rangers 4 - Penguins 2
Islanders 4 - Capitals 3

Wild 4 - Blues 2
Blackhawks 4 - Predators 3
Ducks 4 - Jets 2
Flames 4 - Canucks 1

Round 2:

Canadiens 4 - Lightning 3
Rangers 4 - Islanders 2

Wild 4 - Blackhawks 2
Ducks 4 - Flames 1

Round 3

Canadiens 4 - Rangers 3

Wild 4 - Ducks 2

Stanley Cup Finals

Canadiens 4 - Wild 2

Again I highly doubt it'll go this way, But if Montreal's powerplay can get going and the 3rd and 4th line do what they are supposed to do to provide tight checking/secondary scoring. They have a legitimate chance with Price leading them.

I don't see Montreal getting past Tampa Bay. The Lightning have owned them, and Bishop is actually healthy this year. The only way Montreal makes the finals is if New York and Tampa Bay are beaten before the Habs would have to face either of them, imo.

I don't see Montreal getting past Tampa Bay. The Lightning have owned them, and Bishop is actually healthy this year. The only way Montreal makes the finals is if New York and Tampa Bay are beaten before the Habs would have to face either of them, imo.

I'm not denying it wouldn't be easy, but give the habs some credit they finished 2nd overall. Yeah Tampa didn't have Bishop last year fair enough, but Price was out against the Rangers and their backup still managed 2 wins against the Rangers. Lindback should have been better and he didn't step up.

Tampa's defense is their downfall. I don't think it's a massive threat, It's just their offense that needs to be kept in check.

We'll see though should be interesting for sure.

Also whatever happened in the regular season is in the past, It doesn't carry over to the playoffs, it's a whole new season a teams fortune can change just like that. Tampa owned us last year too and look how that went ;)

haha Edmonton won the draft lottery, fucking stupid. I don't care how good this kid is, if they were smart they'd trade the pick for a top pair defenseman and a proven #1 Goalie in a package deal for the #1 pick.

Nah they should keep McD and just trade Eberle/Hall instead. But yah, fuck EDM. He should have went to ARZ if anyone but us.