Official National Hockey League Thread

I would rather have him than McIlrath actually. Sure we need toughness but at least the tough-guy needs to know how to play. Oh well, Rangers aren't famous for their drafting... After all, we drafted Montoya.

Gormley is kind of a bust. He couldn't get playing time on the dog shit Coyotes.

Gormley plays on a shit team. I watched this guy in junior he's a way better player than what he is showing. I'd say he needs a change of scenery. He'd benefit from it.

I love being a Blues fan. Almost as fun as smashing my nuts with a hammer.
Bye bye Hitch, Bouwmeester, Gunnarson, Jackman, Oshie, Goc, Berglund.. Take the C from Backes. Give it to Pietrangelo.
Their GM may be gone too. This team is crap!

I picked Blues, Black Hawks, Ducks, Flames, Senators, Rangers, Red Wings and Capitals. Yes, Senators were the wild card pick for fun. Some wrongs already but looking good so far.

Better goaltending than Chicago, better defense than Chicago, and a good offense for once.

Not Chicago good, but still.

Had Weber not gotten injured they win that series.

Yes, very debatable, and yes.

Even if Weber hadn't gotten injured, I'd still lean towards Chicago. Nashville absolutely sucked down the stretch, the Hawks are almost unbeatable in the playoffs when they have depth (they didn't have much in '11 and '12), and the only team that's been able to beat them is the other team that's practically unbeatable in the playoffs. I fully expect Anaheim to lose to Chicago if they were to meet in the conference finals.

I love being a Blues fan. Almost as fun as smashing my nuts with a hammer.
Bye bye Hitch, Bouwmeester, Gunnarson, Jackman, Oshie, Goc, Berglund.. Take the C from Backes. Give it to Pietrangelo.
Their GM may be gone too. This team is crap!

I don't think I'd fire Armstrong, he's done a decent job. Agree with pretty much everything else though, especially with firing Hitchcock. He just sucks in the playoffs, save for a Cup win almost 2 decades ago.

My Bracket is kind of fucked. The only series I got wrong was Nashville/Chicago and Tampa/Detroit if Detroit wins. Other than that the amount of games played were completely wrong.

Yeah I'm biased with the Habs, but they have a legitimate chance with the guy between the pipes considering the season he's had I don't see why he can't bring the habs to the promise land!

It's just amazing how much the habs sucked last year and the few games i've watched this postseason, but are saved because of Price. I know a lot of people blame Therrien, but fucks sake, the east is in real bad shape if it's going to be NYR and MTL again.

Tampa is really going to fuck over everyone's bracket when they lose tomorrow. Outside of Detroit fans, I don't know anybody who picked them.

Price was crazy especially in the final stages of game 6. Sens got screwed royally however. They had a goal on a Price rebound but the Ref blew the play dead...lost site of loose puck. Also Gallaghers goal shouldnt have counted when his original touch was clearly a highstick, then he in turn batted the puck in. Not that i thought the Sens were going to win this series going in...still unfortunate.