Official National Hockey League Thread

Ugh... I'm glad Montreal is having this slump now. Get this shit outta way and get hot before the playoffs. Seems like it's similar to last year. They had a slump around the same time last year, and played great once the playoffs hit. Hopefully it's a repeat.

whew, Blues win in a shootout. 1-0. Elliott with another shutout.
Finally ahead of Nashville. Hopefully San Jose can pull out the win tonight.
Crazy that even with all the shitty play the Blues have had the past month that they are still first in the division. Love it!

I wonder if Nashville is just in a slump or if they've just been playing over their talent level all year. I think I'd rather see them in the first round. But Rinne is tough, and the Hawks are struggling to score without Kane. He was playing at an MVP level.

Shut the fuck up about refs
blatantly tripping kronwall effectively right before OT places this right on the blues and if you birch about broken stick, talk first about the no call on pietrangelo who slashed abbys stick leading to it being broken in the first place

I'd be cool with St. Louis winning the Cup if Anaheim doesn't. Wouldn't mind Washington or the Islanders either.

My expectations for the playoffs are very low this year. If they make it out of the 2nd round, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

So I heard Philly fans were booing Paul Devorski after both teams were shaking his hand after officiating his final game. Philly fans are the fucking worst.

I wonder if Nashville is just in a slump or if they've just been playing over their talent level all year. I think I'd rather see them in the first round. But Rinne is tough, and the Hawks are struggling to score without Kane. He was playing at an MVP level.

Nashville has always had a scoring problem, they were dependent on Filip Forsberg keeping up his pace to dominate, but he has cooled off. That along with Rinne's poor play is why they look softer, but they might be saving it for the playoffs.