Official National Hockey League Thread

It looked like Tampa wasn't going to be able to hang with Montreal in the early going but they dug in, fought hard and got their reward - which was very impressive considering they were on the road 2 days after winning a game 7. Both goalies were excellent for the most part too - could be a great series.

Hello?...still the playoffs.

Caps Rangers game 3 was an amazing hockey game.

and the Habs just got a royal lightening bolt up the ass at the buzzer. that was awesome!

Feel like the east series stink right now, awesomely though the 2 worse teams look like they are done. Only good series is CHI/MIN and they might get swept! Crazy

yes, "go Habs go"... home that is. my favorite sports drought continues and it was nice to see that hot-shot punk PK play like shit! I bet the Habs didn't turn the puck over as much all year as they did lastnite.

yes, "go Habs go"... home that is. my favorite sports drought continues and it was nice to see that hot-shot punk PK play like shit! I bet the Habs didn't turn the puck over as much all year as they did lastnite.

Talk all the smack you want. At the end of the day. We had an extra month of hockey to watch. And you didn't :).

Besides Tampa's run ends there. They got outplayed in 4 of the 6 games, and won with luck in game 3 and also won with the most obvious offside in game 1. They are going to get mauled by New York or Washington and even at that if they get to the finals no one is beating Anaheim or Chicago.

NYR is almost as much of a joke as MTL. Hopefully the Caps make it, it would be good for Ovi to get to the Cup. Don't think anyone is stopping the winner out of the west though.

TBL is going to probably be the best team in the east for at least 3 more seasons, they are not "lucky" to skate by. MTL depended on Carey PRice all year and you're going to say they are a more complete team than the Lightning? Habs bias is crazy

Anaheim is majorly overrated so I can see any of the remaining teams winning against them.

Chicago though I'm not as sure about.

Talk all the smack you want. At the end of the day. We had an extra month of hockey to watch. And you didn't :).

That's wrong... I'm still enjoying and watching these playoffs intently and will continue to do so ; ). You can have your extra month... I atleast have a recent memory of joy in having the Cup back in my city. You and your Habs fans will fold up tent, bitch and moan about calls, say how Habs outplayed the Lightening etc. How bout it was the most important game of the season for your Habs and they played awful lastnite. How bout well played TB and deserved congrats. Man habs fans are so narrow minded it's bogus.

Yeah, Ducks are going to take it this year. This next series is basically going to be for the Cup because i think they'll ramsack whoever it is that comes out of the Rangers-Capitols series .. which i said was going to go seven games ;)