Official National Hockey League Thread

I want my money's worth...Conf and Cup finals 7 games all dbl OT's. Again I'm rooting for TB and Ducks... but NY v Chi is more sexy. The later I'm sure the league officials are dying for, cause if it's TB v Ducks, probly talking near all-time low ratings.

I want my money's worth...Conf and Cup finals 7 games all dbl OT's. Again I'm rooting for TB and Ducks... but NY v Chi is more sexy. The later I'm sure the league officials are dying for, cause if it's TB v Ducks, probly talking near all-time low ratings.

Probably, but it'll probably still be better than Edmonton-Carolina or Anaheim-Ottawa. At least Anaheim-Tampa Bay would have two American teams involved.

Probably, but it'll probably still be better than Edmonton-Carolina or Anaheim-Ottawa. At least Anaheim-Tampa Bay would have two American teams involved.

good point. average lazy fan may not tune in, but yes it would be very likely a much better match-up than some of those crap ones you've mentioned. I'd have no prob with a TB v Ducks finals and think those teams are better and more entertaining than even the average nhl fan may think.

keep this OT shit coming!

Fuck yeah TB!! Yeah he looks great at times but King Hank plays again like a princess. Always thought him a bit overrated tbh. Bottom line Kings don't give up half a rack in two games.

didn't help that his team just outright faltered in front of him and could not keep anyone on TB out of his face

nah not really numbers were in favor of Rangers on some of the goals... and last goal was well ugly. Give credit to TB to interrupt this.... but still, can't be giving up 6 in each of the last two games.

keep this OT shit coming!

Fuck yeah TB!! Yeah he looks great at times but King Hank plays again like a princess. Always thought him a bit overrated tbh. Bottom line Kings don't give up half a rack in two games.

Well he got first star of the game last night. Game 1 was great for him, games 2 and 3 were awful and game 4 was great again. He was also the Rangers MVP against both the Pens and the Caps so not much to complain about all in all. If his play continues like it has been in these playoffs and the Rangers win the cup he will get the Conn Smythe trophy.

Sorry, you have to be steady great. You cant be awful and then great...then expect to have the label of being great and get all the accolades. Maybe give credit to the other Rags who are picking him up.

Anyhoo.This 3rd period of Hawks / Ducks is beyond insane! Is anybody seeing this?

Sorry, you have to be steady great. You cant be awful and then great...then expect to have the label of being great and get all the accolades. Maybe give credit to the other Rags who are picking him up.

The same goes for Bishop and all other goalies left, they've all been shoddy here and there. Lundqvist has been the best by far.

well, I never thought of Bishop in Hanks category to begin with. If he's been the best so far with 2 poor games then it doesn't say much for the goaltending in these playoffs or change the fact that being a great goalie means you probably shouldn't have 2 crap games in a given series. Look, it's not like I don't like him and at times he can easily look like the best goalie in the world. Just if you look at the past great goaltenders like Roy, Broduer... more consistently great. Really have to earn that label imo.

Man the Ducks are really really good and the Blackhawks are well what champions are made of. This series reminds me a bit of the Wings v Avalanche series of yester-year...led by Stevie Y and Sakic and Co. Minus a bit of hate.

I'd be a tad disappointed if this series had ended tonight. I'd obviously would've liked to have won, but as a pure fan of the sport, seeing this series go 7 is only right. Hopefully the ending is positive for me.

That was the end of the road. Another year, another failure. We need some big changes in our offense. Keep Stepan, Kreider, Brassard, Zuccarello and Hayes. Sure Nash helped us in the regular season but he's no playoffs performer.

Rick-Nash-Missing.jpg