Official National Hockey League Thread

If ARZ got them god what a massive outpouring of conspiracy claims there would be

No there wouldn't lol...

Most people wanted Arizona (Outside of Edmonton & Buffalo) to get it mainly because Duclair and Domi are already there, add McDavid to that line and they'd probably be one of the funnest in the league to watch down the road.

I mean 4 #1 picks in the past 5 years for Edmonton, I think it was? It's bullshit.

Might just be with the people I talk constantly about it with and Bettman trying for some damn reason to keep a team in Arizona

Ok, so can someone answer me? ... are there two more players in the NHL other than Nash and Boyle that are built like Tarzan yet play like fucking Jane? OK maybe Joe Thornton. My God how bout for starters go out and destroy some people with that size and shit... it's the fucking Cup for shits sake.

I get some guys like a Jagr, Franzen... just never been part of their game, yet they still find other ways to produce. If a guy like Nash or a Joe Thornton say isn't producing, atleast throw some of your weight around. Guys like that are frustrating more than capable, especially in the playoffs, you do whatever it takes!

It's probably dumb to throw hits, Jagr is going to finish over 1600 gp. Dude plays huge though, no one can work around him when he's got control of the puck

Wings hire Blash as expected, but more interesting is Chelios is rumored to be one of the assistant coaches.

nah dog he's changed. weight means more than height anyways weirdo

He's 219 lbs dude... That's more than the average which is 203 lbs. He's at an ideal size for a defenseman, although for his height it be convenient if he was slightly heavier, besides weight and height rarely matters, balance is what matters. Francis Bouillon is less than 6 feet and he was fucking rock solid. The guy was hard to knock down and he'd often knock down guys bigger than him with ease.

He's 219 lbs dude... That's more than the average which is 203 lbs. He's at an ideal size for a defenseman, although for his height it be convenient if he was slightly heavier, besides weight and height rarely matters, balance is what matters. Francis Bouillon is less than 6 feet and he was fucking rock solid. The guy was hard to knock down and he'd often knock down guys bigger than him with ease.

6'8" 220 is like 5'9" 180. I'm 6'2" 205-10. Dude is not heavy at all.