Official National Hockey League Thread

Well, I'm not gonna argue with someone who thinks drafting is based on luck and ignores the factual and logical explanations of why things were a certain way back then. Good luck :) !

Larkin snuck to 15 because he was overshadowed a bit on the US National Development Program USHL team. He was getting second line minutes because they had Jack Eichel on the top line. It was good scouting by Detroit, but there was still plenty of luck involved, as nobody saw him becoming this good, this quickly. If they did a 2014 redraft he would easily be top 5. He's easily just as good as Bennett and Reinhart, if not better.

This is my bracket. I'm picking Detroit over Tampa because I think Tampa has too many important injuries to even compete against Detroit. And I think St. Louis can beat Chicago. Chicago of late hasn't been playing well, but they are filled with experience so they can turn it around when it matters most. but I think St. Louis might exorcise their demons against Chicago. It'll be a 7 game series for sure.

I'm picking Anaheim to win the cup, Their team is solid throughout the entire line-up. And they've been the hottest team since December.

2016-04-12.png

Reactions: zerostatic
Can't copy my bracket on my phone but I believe it will end up something like this:

DAL vs MIN: DAL 6 games
CHI vs STL: CHI 5 games.
ANA vs NSH: ANA 6 games
LA vs SJ: LA 6 games

WSH vs PHI: WSH 6 games
NYR vs PIT: NYR 7 games
FLA vs NYI: FLA 6 games
TB vs DET: DET 7 games

DAL vs CHI: CHI
ANA vs LA: ANA
WSH vs NYR: WSH
FLA vs DET: FLA

CHI vs ANA: CHI
WSH vs FLA: WSH

CHI vs WSH: CHI, 31 goals in the final series.

Welp, Abdelkader is probably getting a suspension.

Did not expect this to be such a nasty series. Shame it is going to only last a few more games at most.

Great statement game by the Wings

Outplayed TB the entire game

Boyle with the fucking chicken taunt though man lmao

I fucking hope not, if the Islanders beat the Panthers tonight, I'd have gotten every series in the east wrong in my bracket....

Jesus christ... My bracket in the East is completely fucked... Capitals need to make it to the Cup Final to salvage the whole fucking thing.

Yeah, I had Blues in 7 in my bracket, so hopefully I get that one right, the only one in the West I got wrong so far is Los Angeles losing to San Jose.