Official National Hockey League Thread

Despite the Sharks having been a 'mini' rival in the past, go Sharks! Fuck Pittsburgh.

If I see Crosby get to lift the Cup again after that robbery in '09 I'll be sick.

Go Pittsburgh!
Thornton will retire without a cup

Sharks are gonna roll over the Pens, Sharks D is far superior to the Pens and the way the Sharks attack at full speed with the D-Men jumping in they are so good. Size with speed and toughness, I think it's too much for the Pens to handle.

And Krig, nothing to be sad about besides not moving on. Blues had a good run this year. They aren't far off from making it to the Cup.

Blues had a good run this year. They aren't far off from making it to the Cup.

Well yes and no. They'll most likely lose Backes, they'll have to trade away Shattenkirk and Moose isn't getting younger so depending on what moves they make this playoff could be their last shot for a couple of years.

Classless, obnoxious, arrogant, acts like they're a gift from god, always using excuses but when someone else says something it's just excuses (hypocrites). The list can be long and it's the only team I hate with passion.

Oh and what Mort mentioned. '09, just shows what a little shit they have as their "captain". One of the people I have the least respect for. (INB4: you jeally because he isn't on your team!) Which is a weak argument.

No way they get rid of Backes.
Shatty can be traded, buh bye
Moose and Allen will be in net again.
Tarasenko, Schwartz, Fabbri, Parayko, Rattie, Barbashev.
Blues have good young talent.
Not worried about this team even in the slightest.
New coach please!

Backes contract comes to an end this off-season so how are you planning on keeping him? Blues have no cap space whatsoever.

I have been going to Pens games for over a decade and have met a lot of great Pittsburgh fans and a few not so great. All teams have poor examples, but I'm assuming since you had mostly negative experiences with Pittsburgh fans you have assigned it to the majority...which is not true imo.

Being a Pittsburgh fan and knowing numerous others, I am offended at your description of a typical Pens fan. It probably won't change your mind, so the offense and point is negligible.

Ofc you won't feel that way when you're a Pens fan. I know all fan bases have mixed nuts in their bags but I usually see the better than the worse ones in fan bases except from Penguins, Flyers and Bruins.

No way they get rid of Backes.
Shatty can be traded, buh bye
Moose and Allen will be in net again.
Tarasenko, Schwartz, Fabbri, Parayko, Rattie, Barbashev.
Blues have good young talent.
Not worried about this team even in the slightest.
New coach please!

Barbashev and Jaskin 2 Moncton Wildcat bred players. Those guys were monsters in the juniors.