Official National Hockey League Thread

Great game by Capitals against Colorado. They both put up a great show and it was entertaining to see. Capitals are a middle of the pack team but with a few moves and with their new coach they can become good again.

I was just about to post that here LOL. ^^^^

Lucic just proving what a little pussy bitch he is. Him and all of the Bruins fans think he's so tough and shit. He gets knocked flat on his ass with one punch then tries to get back up and act tough and keeps running his mouth. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAA!! Fuck you Lucic lolololololol.

He punched Prout after referees jumped in and threw his glove on referee. Would love to see him get a suspension or a juicy fine for it but I seriously doubt it. But to see Lucic get on his ass and get bloody made Prout my new hero. Also I enjoyed to see a fighting video without hearing Jack Edwards yelling for his life: "OH LUCIC, OH LUCIC, OH LUCIC!".

Still fascinating how Bruins fans can defend Lucic for this... "Prout punched him when Lucic weren't ready, Lucic didn't want to fight, Lucic still had his gloves on". Bullshit.

He punched Prout after referees jumped in and threw his glove on referee. Would love to see him get a suspension or a juicy fine for it but I seriously doubt it. But to see Lucic get on his ass and get bloody made Prout my new hero. Also I enjoyed to see a fighting video without hearing Jack Edwards yelling for his life: "OH LUCIC, OH LUCIC, OH LUCIC!".

Still fascinating how Bruins fans can defend Lucic for this... "Prout punched him when Lucic weren't ready, Lucic didn't want to fight, Lucic still had his gloves on". Bullshit.

What do you expect from B's fans, they are blinded.

Even their announcer is one of the most biased announcers in sports. The Bruins community is insane

I believe it's actually not their announcers. They're from NESN/NESPN (New England Sport News?) or whatever it's called. If you're referring to Jack Edwards.

Jack Edwards is a cunt.

Hey guys watch this if you want to laugh at the B's, I promise you will enjoy this

Last edited by a moderator:
The second one would have been better without Eminem but these videos made laugh. I had totally forgot the glory moment when McQuaid missed Richards and fell into the board.

The second one would have been better without Eminem but these videos made laugh. I had totally forgot the glory moment when McQuaid missed Richards and fell into the board.

Yeah the Eminem part could of been left out, I didn't really get the point of it lol.

But yeah I watch these all the time just to get a good laugh.

I guess the point were the violence of Boston people (and Bruins fans as you could see people with their jersey). Running around punching people from behind, destroy things and turn someone's car upside-down. Morons like that deserves a broken nose.