Official National Hockey League Thread

It's a good trade for both sides, Sens need Defense, but they aren't getting it because he's a pylon lol. And the Leafs get a goal scorer, but kind of past his prime. And a Defensemen which they lack, cause let's face it. Toronto only has Morgan Rielly to be honest.

great trade for Toronto. Phaneuf's contract was going to be a total dumpster fire in 3 years or so, and I believe Michalek and Cowen will be off the books by then. btw Cowen sucks balls.

I despise Ken Hitchcock and his 1990's flavored hockey. It's incredibly boring and does not work.

Dude, you'r team is decimated by injuries and you're up 11 points on Nashville. Ken Hitchcock is doing his job with what he has. You may not like his methods, but he's got that team in a playoff position with all those injuries and a comfortable one at that.

Tbh I think Krig has a point, I think Hitch might be holding them back a bit, especially offensively. Not to mention he can't get past the fucking first round with teams that have won 50+ games.

And they are not decimated by injuries.
Schwartz has been out for a while. Stastny was out for a little while.
There's so much talent and yet all they do is dump and chase. It's the most boring hockey I've ever seen.
And the reason they have such a good record is because of 3 people.
Brian Elliott, Jake Allen, and Tarasenko.
Hitchcock sucks

And they are not decimated by injuries.
Schwartz has been out for a while. Stastny was out for a little while.
There's so much talent and yet all they do is dump and chase. It's the most boring hockey I've ever seen.
And the reason they have such a good record is because of 3 people.
Brian Elliott, Jake Allen, and Tarasenko.
Hitchcock sucks

I'm not saying they were decimated right now, but earlier in the year they had alot of injuries.

But I get how you feel. Michel Therrien for Montreal is a defensive minded coach, and he doesn't give any kind of freedom to his forwards.

I'm not saying they were decimated right now, but earlier in the year they had alot of injuries.

But I get how you feel. Michel Therrien for Montreal is a defensive minded coach, and he doesn't give any kind of freedom to his forwards.

Or his defensemen. What's your take on the Therrien-Subban situation? I'm kinda undecided atm. I mean, you don't lose the puck like that if you're PK just before the end of the period, then again, that's what PK does - he's an offensive defenseman, so of course it's going to backfire once in a while.