Opeth....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authentic Metalhead said:
Listen to yourselves, you sound like a bunch of senile old cunts! You make it sound like Opeth is some dull, monotonous buzzing. I, for one, find it infinitely more interesting than any of this "slam death" or "brutal death" bullshit.

false dichotomy

Listen to yourselves, you sound like a bunch of senile old cunts! You make it sound like Opeth is some dull, monotonous buzzing. I, for one, find it infinitely more interesting than any of this "slam death" or "brutal death" bullshit.

slam and brutal death is not made to be "interesting" :lol:

I share your opinon.

Listen to yourselves, you sound like a bunch of senile old cunts! You make it sound like brutal death is some dull, monotonous buzzing. I, for one, find it infinitely more interesting than any of this "Opeth" bullshit.

Obviously, if you enjoy it, then you find it interesting.

Not necessarily so, grasshopper. I may like Gregorian chant, without finding it exactly interesting....

But I agree with your larger point, about Opeth being far better than brutal death (or whatever). But see, I'm a big Opeth fan, and only a casual fan of more extreme death metal, so I have to say that. :erk:

Status
Not open for further replies.