Opeth....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike27 said:
What the hell is so great about them? I just got their latest two cds, which completes the Opeth discography, and i just dont see it. The vocals suck, and everything else is sort of average. The acoustic segments, as well as the acoustic album, are not too bad, the guitarist knows what hes doing. But they are still not too special.

i dont get it.

Morningrise, thats all you need.

MAYH, Orchid, and Still Life are not too far behind

forget everything else. except BP

Says the guy with Come Clarity as an avatar.

It's a good album and I like the album's cover.

You already know Blue Jay is an idiot. The best thing to do it ignore him.

Maybe you shoundn't ignore me cause my opinions are far superior over yours.

Morningrise, thats all you need.

MAYH, Orchid, and Still Life are not too far behind

forget everything else. except BP

I can see why you think that. Although I liked Deliverance and Ghost Reveries (not the Grand Conjuration song) it's definitly downhill from where they used to come from at Blackwater Park.

Reactions: Hellion9
Blue_Jay said:
Maybe you shoundn't ignore me cause my opinions are far superior over yours.

Uh... no. No offense dude, but most of the posts you make here are utterly laughable. Get some perspective and some common sense before shooting your mouth off about things you clearly know very little about.

As much as I like opeth a specific band does not get any more merit for things like liking or not liking them. Someone is not an idiot because they might not like something that people worship. Unless it's carved in stone.

Blue_Jay said:
It's a good album and I like the album's cover.

You've got to be kidding me. It's probably the worst cover the band has done, and it practically screams "rip the heart out of me I'm emo!"

That and the jester logo has gone from a menacing motif to a sad clown-face crying blood. Truly lame.

You've got to be kidding me. It's probably the worst cover the band has done, and it practically screams "rip the heart out of me I'm emo!"

To me Reroute To Remain and Soundtrack To Your Escape was their worst artwork. But I guess we all have opinions. I just like the power the different colorations add to the album cover. Like with the ghoulish dude on the cover, the black patterns on it makes it look a bit more powerful. Plus the heart is designed well.

But that's just me. I doubt the band itself does all the album cover drawings. I mean there's tons of album covers out there and I'm sure not everybody who plays music is good at drawings.

Spectacular Views said:
hes talking about noise not opeth you fucking retard

Shut up you pompus bitch, fucking prick

I hate your damn avatar! who is that? your girlfriend? bah! what an ugly beast. She needs to be shot in the face. add some color to that pale stare. disgusting.

Xorv said:

I hate your damn avatar! who is that? your girlfriend? bah! what an ugly beast. She needs to be shot in the face. add some color to that pale stare. disgusting.

hahahahahahahahhahaahahaha

for your benefit

rilo%20kiley.bmp

so ya not my girlfriend but i sure can dream!

Xorv said:

What is your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.