Strange Habits/Idiosyncrasies

One day I'm gonna masturbate upside-down. And hopefully not cum in my face.

So, I have this weird thing where my inner thigh will start tingling, usually when I run or when I'm lying down (as in sleeping). It has also affected me during sex, which is a major pain in the ass. It's usually triggered by sensations along my skin, like if my boxers are riding up on me. It lasts for about fifteen seconds and is very uncomfortable, and sometimes painful. It's been going on for, well... years, now. I've never seen a doctor about it. I'm starting to think I should get checked out.

What do you mean by tingling? Sometimes my foot will feel like I'm stretching my toes upwards (towards me if they were on the ground) so far it really hurts, but I'm not actually stretching them. Only happens when I have my shoes off though.

What do you mean by tingling? Sometimes my foot will feel like I'm stretching my toes upwards (towards me if they were on the ground) so far it really hurts, but I'm not actually stretching them. Only happens when I have my shoes off though.

This happens also to me.

Same with my leg kinda.

It feels like the "pins and needles" sensation you get when you wake up and your arm has fallen asleep because you've been lying on it.

Okay, maybe I already stated this somewhere else, but when I'm drunk and going home from a pub or some party, I bite leaves off the trees. Sometimes I try to bite off a thicker stick of a tree and I hurt myself either by the bough hitting me in teeth or forehead or by biting it and then falling on the ground. These little accidents never stopped me in doing it, because it's my fucking habit. Now it sounds silly even to me, but next time I'm drunk and looking at a nice tree, I won't be talking like this.

Don't get me wrong, I love trees. Perhaps this is my way of making love with them.

I tend to take long walks around town in the middle of the night or very very early in the morning, sometimes to the graveyard.

I sometimes wake up laughing.