Strange Habits/Idiosyncrasies

i caught a grasshopper, put it in a jar, cummed in the jar, and waited for it to die. i dont do that all the time, but i do enjoy torture grasshoppers to death, i habbit ive had all my life.

i also like to call people and blow into the phone until they hang up.

and one time, because ther is this sex offender in my neibohrhood, i stood outside his house and made native american sounds. sonovabitch never came out!

but yeah, i think that is the extent of weird things ive done while bored

How did you do it without the grasshopper getting out?

Wow, that's kinda fucked up there. But I guess grasshoppers are pretty stupid, so meh.

i dont think i would do it if they cried out forr hrlp or something, they just seem emotionless and feelingless and its fun :). at the same time i like to gie them little desperate cries under my breath, it makes me feel like the jigsaw killer lol

i dont think i would do it if they cried out forr hrlp or something, they just seem emotionless and feelingless and its fun :). at the same time i like to gie them little desperate cries under my breath, it makes me feel like the jigsaw killer lol

tell your parents this, they should be ecstatic to know they have the next jeffrey dahmer as their child.

what the hell are you talking about? being "huge" doesn't limit you in any way, shape or form. Marius Pudzanowski is a ripped 300 - 310 pounds and is incredibly flexible, does karate and boxing.

I just remembered a few after talkin' with Katie today :eek:

I can NOT be in a room after dark without at least two light sources. In my room I have track lighting so that works, but in other areas I have to have more than one source of light.

This is especially so when I'm watching TV, ever since I saw the ring (which is not a really scary movie in reality) I've never been able to just have my TV on and nothing else.

However to bring up the polar opposite of this when I'm going to bed I can not have ANY light shine through, I cover up my radio, my DVD player, my VCR, my alarm clock, etc. all of that, rush to turn my lights off, then turn off my lamp, and slide under the covers.

I need near complete darkness to sleep as well, and I'lve long contemplated putting duct tape over the light emitted by the CD player I use when I'm going to sleep.

However to bring up the polar opposite of this when I'm going to bed I can not have ANY light shine through, I cover up my radio, my DVD player, my VCR, my alarm clock, etc. all of that, rush to turn my lights off, then turn off my lamp, and slide under the covers.

Same. I have to put one of those PotC Jack Sparrow dreads things to cover up the light on my stereo, it's sad.

It is really not suggested that you mix that whole deal with listening to The Axis of Perdition. I have never become more paranoid in my life than when I sealed off all light (which meant putting a pillow over my window, which I don't even normally have to do) and put on Deleted Scenes from the Transition Hospital. Holy shit.