TESTAMENT

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Please post all questions, comments & anything related to this artist here.

The Gathering / First Strike Still Deadly / Live In London

testament_gathering.jpg
testament_first.jpg
TESTAMENT_London.jpg

WHEN WILL THESE GUYS ENTER THE STUDIO FOR A NEW RECORD??? 1999 since the gathering was released!

Well i had spoke with Eric about 2 months ago and they said Winter mabe Spring. They have been writing new stuff with Louie, Alex and Greg so the next studio album will most likely consist of the original lineup from the PWYP days .... This is not "OFFICIAL" and is kinda old news, but this is the last Eric had told me.

I bought the "Live in London" DVD a few months ago. I had NO CLUE Andy mixed it! There is no credit on my copy. Maybe I missed it, in the movie credits somewhere. I've been cranking that DVD alot, raving about this "production team." No wonder it's so baddass!

The Gathering is just awesome - can't wait for '07 !

The interview i read says the new material sounds like "The Ritual". which which bums me out cuz i think its a step backwards. I'll still say that Low and The Gathering are 2 albums that blew my mind. The old stuff is cool and has it's place in thrash metal history, but they had so much more attitude on those albums. If the world revolved around me i'd have the new album be Chuck Billy, Eric Peterson, James Murphy, Steve Digorgio and John Tempesta. Dave lombardo is god, but John Tempesta kicks so much ass in Testament.

Sadly the world doesn't revolve around me :bah:

yeah for some reason, there's no mixing credits on the cd for Testament Live In London, But the dvd has credits at the end which roll and Andy is listed there...my guess was this was originally just planned to be a dvd, but the record label decided to do the usually, cd/ dvd release...I know when I interviewed Eric for LivingForMetal, he said he wanted it one complete package..cd/dvd thingy...and said referring to the record comnpany.."there business is their business" very cool guy too..would love to have a few drinks with him..lol..
Hey Andy..How much of a pisser is Eric after a few drinks? heh?..lol

Back to rumors of the new material....i read on a forum or two (cant recal where now) that nick barker may be joining the band to record drums..... If anyone has any info on this id love to know.....barker is a beast....