TESTAMENT

Sounds like the new Testament album is FINALLY gonna happen!:headbang::headbang:

Cool interview with Chuck posted today on Metal-Rules.com

http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=1020

I especially liked this part:

Have you already decided which studio you are going to use for these recordings of your new album?

We will probably do the drums here in England and then do vocals and bass and maybe guitars in the Bay Area. We´re actually moving into our old studio where we did DEMONIC and THE GATHERING and FIRST STRIKE STILL DEADLY. We´ll do the vocals and bass there, I´m not sure where we will do the guitars, we´ll see how it all turns out.

Will Andy Sneap produce it?

Yeah, we signed with Andy yesterday and we´re gonna start with the drums at his place.

... I can't wait!!!!!:worship:

My band is recording at Trident Studios with Juan Urteaga 2nd week of October 7-14, he said Testament is coming in the 15th. Don't know if this is still on or what but that's what I had heard.

I know Juan and Andy have worked "together" before (exodus TOTD) and probably others.

I hope we finish that week or were gonna be screwed for a while I guess.

:headbang:

That´s a real bummer.... Bostaph´s one of my all time favorites, but personally I would have loved to hear the Nick Barker touch in Testament!

Paul Bostophs' work on divine intervention is as good as it gets, The last thing I was aware of him doing was that awful awful Scrape band, So hearing him rock with Testament will be really cool imo.

Actually the band I was thinking of was SYSTEMATIC

Paul Bostophs' work on divine intervention is as good as it gets, The last thing I was aware of him doing was that awful awful Scrape band, So hearing him rock with Testament will be really cool imo.

Actually the band I was thinking of was SYSTEMATIC

Check out Shovel Headed Kill Machine by Exodus man, his drumming on that is awesome. Pretty straight forward but cool