The best metal album of all time!

burzum%20Hvis%20lyset%20tar%20oss.jpg

YES

To all those who are'nt yet familiar with Misery's Omen,I suggest that you fix that quick smart.This is'nt just another band from Aussie and I would'nt put this down as my favourite metal album for no reason.They are a truly shapeshifting,mindfuck of a band and pretty much far exceed anything i've ever heard.

So many great albums. I'd have to choose MOP as well... but in the interest of contributing something else, I'll add another album that hasn't been listed yet.

BurntOfferings.jpg

Arise is a weird Sepultura choice.

Arise is a weird choice for a Sepultura album????? What in the world would make you say such a thing??? BNR and Arise are not only two of Sep's best albums, but they are two of the greatest thrash albums ever, and both are metal masterpieces ....

i would have understood you saying Chaos A.D., Roots or any of their new garbage would be a weird choice ..... but Arise??? cmon now man.

Such a subjective thread!

But for me, my all-time favourite metal album in my collection is:
Dawn - Slaughtersun (Crown of the Triarchy)

Arise is a weird choice for a Sepultura album????? What in the world would make you say such a thing??? BNR and Arise are not only two of Sep's best albums, but they are two of the greatest thrash albums ever, and both are metal masterpieces ....

i would have understood you saying Chaos A.D., Roots or any of their new garbage would be a weird choice ..... but Arise??? cmon now man.

Because everything Sepultura did before Arise is better than it. That's why I said it's a strange choice. I didn't say it was a BAD choice, I just think Schizophrenia, BTR, Morbid Visions/Bestial Devastation are all better than Arise.