The Official Food Thread

Looks good! For some reason I was thinking you were adding the greek yogurt to the mixture. Clearly this is just a healthy side dish.

Thanks for the pic.

Oh no that's the "main" - I generally use at least 25g worth of protein and with the addition of cheese, oil/vinegar blend dressing and a bunch of veggies you get enough calories. The greek yogurt and eggs are sides.

Bread and salt:
7310_10100630987358344_1654222014_n.jpg

Pan pizza:
1003962_10100630987368324_692770724_n.jpg

High blood pressure runs in my family, so I watch my sodium intake very carefully. Except for fresh produce, I look at the sodium content on everything that I can.

You'd be surprised about how much sodium is in shit these days.

Y'all should watch your sodium intake!

High blood pressure runs in my family, so I watch my sodium intake very carefully. Except for fresh produce, I look at the sodium content on everything that I can.

I have very low blood pressure. I need to eat bacon in order to survive.

I am a compulsive daily weigher so that motivates me to take it easy on salty shit.

That said, Japanese people all eat shitloads of sodium (4g or more/day) and live the longest.

Desserts? Well, I made brownies yesterday, but they were from a mix.

τζατζίκι (tzatziki) sauce. I've made tzatziki sauce before, but this is the first time I've made it with mint, rather than parsley and/or dill.
1003285_10100640088000584_862068229_n.jpg

Greek lamb burger with tzatziki sauce.
9346_10100640087995594_581077437_n.jpg

I request a sample of every food you'll make from now on, Serjeant. I love tzatziki and greek shizzle in general. (y)

I'm pretty sure I've had tongue tacos before, because Pancho's Taqueria offers it, among other things.

I request a sample of every food you'll make from now on, Serjeant. I love tzatziki and greek shizzle in general. (y)

I'm afraid I cannot make any guarantees for the freshness of food by the time it reaches your location.

Tongue is UBER tender and tastes a lot like good pot roast. It's a muscle that gets used a lot. Not a lot of fat. I made it and the people that tried it loved it. I almost didn't even get a taco because they wiped it out so fast. No one had had it before.

Anyway, that bread pudding looks good! Raisins = mandatory.