The Official Food Thread

As long as we are on the subject of pizza, I had the Greek's Special at Greek's Pizzeria tonight:
pizza-greeks-pizzaria.jpg

I have some flesh of a recently ended animal here and I will probably torture it with heat on a frying pan. I have some potaters too so fuck off.

OK guys do you like pizza to be floppy, crispy, fluffy, or what?

I think the best is floppy thin crust NY style slices that you fold in half or in thirds.

OK guys do you like pizza to be floppy, crispy, fluffy, or what?

I think the best is floppy thin crust NY style slices that you fold in half or in thirds.

New York pizza might be the most overrated food on the planet. The fact that New Yorkers boast about that medicore pizza is just embarassing.

Chicago style deep dish is the best. I love a deep slice with giant chunks of tomatos, lots of chesse and hella ingredients. Californian pizza can be phenomenal and you can never go wrong with Sicilian.

The worst pizza I ever had was in France. They cracked a raw egg on top of the pizza. I gave it a shot and felt like I was gonna vomit for the rest of the day.

Yup

New York pizza might be the most overrated food on the planet. The fact that New Yorkers boast about that medicore pizza is just embarassing.

Chicago style deep dish is the best. I love a deep slice with giant chunks of tomatos, lots of chesse and hella ingredients. Californian pizza can be phenomenal and you can never go wrong with Sicilian.

I hope you die.

i never understood the whole "loveing thin crust" thing

the thin crust just seems like i'm eating pizza toppings on a piece of paper

Chicago Deep Dish FTW

Lol at having a bitch fight over pizza.

@ m_c pepperoni only. I'll eat other stuff on it but that's what I want.