The Official Food Thread

I just made two pizzas out of the few ingredients that I had at home. It's not a dream pizza or anything but it was tasty. It had artychokes on it and the dough is made of good flour. I decided not to support the shitty fucking cheap flours that taste like shit.

1.JPG

2.JPG

Pre-oven.

3.JPG

The second one is lame but I was out of the good stuff. Yes feta on pizza. :mad:

4.JPG

Post-oven.

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

I just made two pizzas out of the few ingredients that I had at home. It's not a dream pizza or anything but it was tasty. It had artychokes on it and the dough is made of good flour. I decided not to support the shitty fucking cheap flours that taste like shit.

What kind of flour do you use? I just buy Gold Ribbon All Purpose that's always seemed ok to me. I've never really put in much thought to the quality of flour, just the ingredients on top.

Edit: I've never put green olives on pizza, I will have to try that out.

What kind of flour do you use? I just buy Gold Ribbon All Purpose that's always seemed ok to me. I've never really put in much thought to the quality of flour, just the ingredients on top.

Edit: I've never put green olives on pizza, I will have to try that out.

This was some organic flour I bought from some eco bio whatever shop. Whenever I baked something from those regular ones it felt so emptyyy :mad: Funny thing is that I don't even know where the difference could be or how could the producers monetize it.

I want to eat Onders pizza

I take that as a compliment!

Some fresh spices I'm growing.

Green Onion:

655v1i.jpg

Basil:

sv3n6p.jpg

I have Thyme, and Chives also, but they aren't growing so fast.

Just posting this because it was really cheap to buy these, I got the seeds and everything from Home Depot. I'm just thinking instead of buying a packet of fresh Thyme for 3$, just buy the seeds for 2$ and have them all the time. You save money, and they will never be more fresh then home grown.

Edit: That Clover from the first pic just grew from no where, I don't even know where it came from.

I can't compete with Grumbles or Onder...Those look awesome. I made pizza too.
Everything is from scratch (except cheese,i just shredded that).

CAM00017_zps54974a31.jpg

Kept it simple, no real toppings. But hey, it was really good.:)

Yum it looks like NY pizza!

My food never looks good, but this is tonight's dinner. Curry lentils, cabbage, string beans and yellow rice. It tastes awesome just looks like poop.

ff7609fd-a529-451f-9f02-7d87e2f6ad93_zps22b06db8.jpg

Yum it looks like NY pizza!

My food never looks good, but this is tonight's dinner. Curry lentils, cabbage, string beans and yellow rice. It tastes awesome just looks like poop.

ff7609fd-a529-451f-9f02-7d87e2f6ad93_zps22b06db8.jpg

Every thing is set for your food to look good (btw, look at my pics, they are horrible) all you need is a piece of steak, or some kind of meat, to give it a hearty looking dish. It seems like all side dishes; unless your a vegi eater, then never mind, it's your main :headbang:

My stuffed cab before being put in boiling water for some heat torture fago. I'm not following any particular recipe really, just improvising. We'll see about the result. :)

stuffed%20cab.JPG