The Official Food Thread

Asparagus and Ham with a Ricotta, Garlic and olive oil sauce

25yvy1j.jpg

34820s6.jpg

352f8uc.jpg

Friends and family are all busy tonight so I just felt like making something just for the hell of it. I made some bagels, never made them before.

Made some dough then boiled it in water, with salt and honey.

s4c3yr.jpg

After boiling, now cooling on a rack for a few

9puy9u.jpg

Ready to eat, I'm waiting till tomorrow and having these for breakfast with some cream cheese

2i96vkz.jpg

Monte Cristo Benedict

My crappy picture doesn't do this justice. This is pretty good. It's like French toast with ham and cheese, and instead of hollandaise sauce, I use the egg yolk for sauce. I should have popped the other egg yolk for the picture, would have looked a little bit better =/

2q0ou49.jpg

Zuppa toscana at olive garden, can't get enough!!
Pot roast, especially giant onion pieces.
Lobster.
Asparagus grilled.
Basically any soup.
KFC mashed potatoes and great great great grave.
Etc
Etc
Etc.....
And ice cream.....and cheesecake PLAIN no crazy fruit toppings!!!!! >=(

Zuppa toscana at olive garden, can't get enough!!
Pot roast, especially giant onion pieces.
Lobster.
Asparagus grilled.
Basically any soup.
KFC mashed potatoes and great great great grave.
Etc
Etc
Etc.....
And ice cream.....and cheesecake PLAIN no crazy fruit toppings!!!!! >=(

lol, a little drunk?

BTW, all sounds good, especially the Cheesecake, GOD i love some good plain new york style cheesecake. mmmmm

on Saturday night I had one of the top three burgers of my life. My girlfriend and I went to The Tractor Room in San Diego which had one of the most amazing menus I've ever seen. I ordered a lamb burger, medium-rare. Sweet baby jesus. It was absolutely smothered in goat cheese and was greasy beyond hell. It tore me up hours later but goddamn was it worth it

lol, a little drunk?

BTW, all sounds good, especially the Cheesecake, GOD i love some good plain new york style cheesecake. mmmmm

I was not drunk, just very very tired..heh.=P

and yes, plain new york style cheesecake is very good. How about Cold Stone Creamery cake batter ice cream? I usually get mine mixed with caramel and bananas: GAHH =O

Tomorrow I'm cooking a traditional czech food that pretty much divides the population into those who love it and those who hate it. I love it. Basically cooked beaf with a dill sauce and dumplings. I will post my own pictures tomorrow.

I've only eaten dolmas made by Greek grandmas from a little greek church around here but I didn't really like them. Maybe if they were stuffed with something other than rice.