The Official Food Thread

Made something I shall call Orange Soup. I dont even think there is such a thing, long story but I made it. Just winged it. Amazing.
CAM00061_zps13bce0c1.jpg

Super easy for a mild sauce. One pound of tomatillos, three jalapenos, half an onion and a heap of cilantro. Boil the first three for like ten minutes to soften them up, and then throw it all in the blender with some salt and you're good to go

Enchiladas turned out bomb. Mexican girlfriend approved

Cooked some grass fed ribeyes in the cast iron tonight with some roasted asparagus and brussel sprouts and a glass of red wine. Bliss.

thanks! My girlfriend is on that stupid Paleo diet, which is pretty much how we eat anyway sans carbs. I told her that means no beer for her. I'll drink her share

I'll be cooking my own dumplings today or tmrw. First I need to buy some potaters.

I got wings at a restaurant down the road for later. I don't, but I could eat wings every night.:)

I'm sure other people probably do this. I marinate chicken breast in worcestershire sauce and pepper. Usually if I have italian dressing I will mix that in also, but I don't. Chicken turns out pretty good like this imo.

I'm sure other people probably do this. I marinate chicken breast in worcestershire sauce and pepper. Usually if I have italian dressing I will mix that in also, but I don't. Chicken turns out pretty good like this imo.

I've been looking for an easy chicken marinate, I'll give this a try next week.