The Official Food Thread

quiche with salmon and broccoli

917059_299030106921452_1211949859_n.jpg

i was, last week, not now.

metalheads suxx

Metal suxx.

Well I was asking because I read the news from there quite regularly and I wanted to hear from an insider. It seems to be getting really tense. Soldiers dying etc.. Do you have an opinion on this whole situation there or what do you expect? I suppose you weren't in the eastern part last week?

No, I wasn't. The opinion is that Russia pays to fucked up people in Ukraine and sends their own fucked up people to create sabotage and separatism actions. 95% of the news Russia gives is lies, we even have internet memes about it because it got to such rediclous level that it's hard to imagine anything like that unless you're a complete pothead. And of course they send full packed military forces and protection for their 'agents', yet for the world it looks like it's just Ukrainian people want to go to Russia, when 90% of them are russians being sent to Ukraine.
There were real ukr guys in Crimea who really wanted to belong to Russia, and they were yelling how happy they were to be 'back' as they were promised unbelievable trasures and wealth and the standard of their live to rise like 20 times higher. Exept that it was all bs, and they realized it now when it's too late that nobody there gives a fuck about them, so their lives are pretty hard now in all meanings and they live like 20 times worse than before.

It's nice to hear you're concerned.

Got some really good curry ramen and gyoza from Aji Ten, a really good local Japanese place

It was my second choice for lunch today since the noodle shop I was planning on going to was closed today, but the food turned out to be very very good so I'm not at all upset

Apart from water I only drink milk. I'll occationally drink beer but that's not a day-to-day occurance so it doesn't affect my metabolism. By far the number one problem for fat people is that soda is a part of their daily diet. I convinced a fat guy to cut soda completely and he started to look fit pretty quckly.