The Official Movie Thread

I just worked out where I know the kid from Terrifier 2. He's a Youtube interviewer noted for his metal interviews. About 6 months ago I saw him interview Chuck Billy. He's also interviewed the likes of Tom Araya and Ty Trujillo and Rob Halford. From memory he also has one of the last interviews with Mike Howe.

Reactions: CiG
The ones with bolo yeung?
Yeah! After I finished the latest season of Cobra Kai I decided to check out the first one because William Zabka is in it. Turned out to be way better than I expected, kinda like a cheap Bloodsport but with more explicit violence bordering on outright splatter at times. That Karate Kid motherfucker can throw kicks!

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Yeah! After I finished the latest season of Cobra Kai I decided to check out the first one because William Zabka is in it. Turned out to be way better than I expected, kinda like a cheap Bloodsport but with more explicit violence bordering on outright splatter at times. That Karate Kid motherfucker can throw kicks!

Ha.. of course I'm a fan! Yeah part 1 is good....really like part 2 as well...3rd one i haven't seen in loooong time, but remember the blood and violence is pretty brutal/good.

I have 1 and 2 together on a DVD but I can't find 3 anywhere online, or any information on it.

Yeah i just searched for info and can't find anything either :err: maybe I'm thinking of a different bolo movie like bloodfight or something..

But i definitely know part 2 exists...there's a dude called shark played by brett clark.

Last edited:
Ah fair enough. Seems like he's done a few films with sequels.

This is completely random but are you a fan of Don Wilson? I've never really seen his stuff but I always see him around of course, any recommendations?

Ah fair enough. Seems like he's done a few films with sequels.

This is completely random but are you a fan of Don Wilson? I've never really seen his stuff but I always see him around of course, any recommendations?

I am a fan. Tolerance for his movies are based on how much you stand low budget, direct to video stuff. But some of my favorites are bloodfist ( see how easy it is to get these confused! I said above maybe i was thinking of another bolo movie called bloodfist...but i meant bloodfight), cyber tracker, inferno, blackbelt, red sun rising, and future kick. I also own vitual combat and whatever it takes...but been too long since I've seen them.