The Official Movie Thread

Watched Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof today. I thought it was pretty mediocre. The first half was alright. It needed more deaths and less of the rambling bullshit. Kurt Russell was actually a badass in the first half of the film, then it changes and he seems like a scared little bitch. It did have one really cool death scene.

Still...it was disappointing.

So yeah, I've watched Death Proof today and I gotta say I didn't like the ending at all. Some stupid pubert bitches kicked Kurt Russel's ass and stuff how I fucking hate them he had some awesome car.

Oh yeah I was so dissapointed that some stupid pussies can actually beat this fucking ace of a guy. I wanted him to run them over.

On the other note, should I care about Planet Terror aswell?

So yeah, I've watched Death Proof today and I gotta say I didn't like the ending at all. Some stupid pubert bitches kicked Kurt Russel's ass and stuff how I fucking hate them he had some awesome car.

This is exactly how I felt.

I was really hoping that Zoe was going to fall off and get run over. I would have lol'd.

Kurt Russel become a complete pussy so it makes perfect sence he gets his ass kicked by a bunch of chicks.