The Official Movie Thread

I was unaware that it was a trilogy. There wasn't any indication during the movie and at the end they had one of those text "this is what happens to the characters after the movie" things.

On Wikipedia and IMDb it says it's a trilogy, so I'm pretty sure that it's legitimate. That's weird that they included that at the end though.

I'm actually looking forward to Wanted. It's directed Timur Bekmambetov of Night Watch and Day Watch, which were not great films, but were really good for mindless violence. I'm expecting something similar from Wanted, though I'm not expecting anything that can surpass the pure epicness of the foil ball.

Well yeah. The add featured someone shooting someone else's bullet in midair. That's retarded, but really fun to watch with a couple friends...

It's been done before by far superior films.

Also I should add I just saw Shock Corridor today. Awesome film, go see it NOW.

I'm waiting to see Dark Knight, mainly to see Heath Ledger as the Joker.

I'm not looking forward to much else yet except for Underworld 3 since it's going to be a prequel, I'm hoping they'll do something good with it.

There's too many remakes happening though, it will be interesting to see how badly they ruin Hellraiser.

I saw a better trailer during Sportscenter last night, OMG SO FUCKIGN GOOD. I think maggie gylenhall will be better in that role than Katie Holmes too. I need to see it twice the first day I think

I'm not sure if I'm really that interested in the new Batman movie. The appearance of the joker has interested me, and I love Christan Bale but I didn't care much for Batman Begins - it was too much of a typical Hollywood-style film. Long live Batman Returns!

I'm not sure if I'm really that interested in the new Batman movie. The appearance of the joker has interested me, and I love Christan Bale but I didn't care much for Batman Begins - it was too much of a typical Hollywood-style film. Long live Batman Returns!

I gotta be honest, if you thought Hollywood ran that film I have to question what batman movie u watched. If you're going to compare Begins to the Clooney/shit eras of batman(non-keaton) then I have to slap you.

Katie Holmes is hotter though!

idk, maggie isn't hot but she is just cute. katie holmes ive never been huge on.

I gotta be honest, if you thought Hollywood ran that film I have to question what batman movie u watched. If you're going to compare Begins to the Clooney/shit eras of batman(non-keaton) then I have to slap you.

Batman Returns is with Keaton, the one with Penguin, Catwoman etc. I really enjoyed that movie! And it's been a long time since I've seen the first Batman movie so I can't comment on that one till I watch it again.

Batman Forever, and Batman & Robin were terrible. I forget which one is worse and which one has Clooney. I will say that Batman Begins is easily better than both of those.

Im not knocking Keaton era, those are my favorite. But those newer ones, not with Bale, are hollywood crap and I dont see how begins is at all

So, did anyone else think The Happening totally sucked? I mean, I keep going to Shyamallanananassss's films because the trailers always make them look so cool. But I'm giving up on him. Fucking shit film, M. Night. Shit. Horrible acting, horrible dialogue, not even much of a story... had potential, but somehow he managed to fuck it up along the way. If he really wants to put a twist on things he should make a movie where they give all the audience members their money back at the end.