The Official Movie Thread

My opinion on this is a few pages back. I know there is more than just the cutting off of limbs but it seems to just play on basic human fears instead of being more creative.

I've seen the first three movies, they're alright, but it doesn't scare or entertain as much as it merely rubs death, panic, fear, pain in your face.

My opinion on this is a few pages back. I know there is more than just the cutting off of limbs but it seems to just play on basic human fears instead of being more creative.

Again, I think all the SAW movies are good. Playing on human fear is what these movies are based upon, nothing more-nothing less. These aren't real creative fancy made for hollywood horror movies and the fact that its that way doesn't take away from the thrilling-mind bending intensity.

These aren't stupid movies for stupid people like some have mentioned. The creativity is there (like the premise or not), its simply previously set up by Jig and his team going into it and it tests the victims human fear, will power, mind, etc or whatever.

Again, I think all the SAW movies are good. Playing on human fear is what these movies are based upon, nothing more-nothing less. These aren't real creative fancy made for hollywood horror movies and the fact that its that way doesn't take away from the thrilling-mind bending intensity.

These aren't stupid movies for stupid people like some have mentioned. The creativity is there (like the premise or not), its simply previously set up by Jig and his team going into it and it tests the victims human fear, will power, mind, etc or whatever.

It's basically showing us just the lengths people will go to, to live.

I haven't seen many, or had much desire to see many LGBT films, but this one looks really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too. my favourite critic said it might be the best american film since godfather 2. i was desperate to go see wall-e but now that's been bumped down my list of priorities

seems to be a bit too much hype for this Dark Knight film. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm a bit worried that I'll be disappointed.

I'm so friggin' psyched to see this movie.

me too. my favourite critic said it might be the best american film since godfather 2. i was desperate to go see wall-e but now that's been bumped down my list of priorities

seems to be a bit too much hype for this Dark Knight film. I haven't seen it yet, but I'm a bit worried that I'll be disappointed.

You guys won't be disappointed. I think I'm going to go see it again.