The Official Movie Thread

Recent viewings:

Bourne Ultimatum (it was fun)
Se7en (man, this is a great movie. Saw it when it came out too)
The Number 23 (mostly not too good)
Sunshine (a three generation saga about a Hungarian-Jewish family with the name Sonnenschein. WWII happens in the first part of the last generation shown. Pretty good)

Last Legion any good? It looks like it will alright, nothing great but ok. Unless they totally make the fighting and what not intended for younger audiences.

Sunshine (2007) is way better!

So you've seen both?

Sunshine (2007) sounds like countless numbers of other movies where crew 2 is sent to find crew 1 and finish the job they failed at. Crew 2 finds that crew 1 has suffered fate X, and they are in danger of the same thing. Crew 2 is able to accomplish the mission, but not without most of them dying. A man or two and usually a woman usually end up surviving.

So you've seen both?

Sunshine (2007) sounds like countless numbers of other movies where crew 2 is sent to find crew 1 and finish the job they failed at. Crew 2 finds that crew 1 has suffered fate X, and they are in danger of the same thing. Crew 2 is able to accomplish the mission, but not without most of them dying. A man or two and usually a woman usually end up surviving.

:lol:

I saw Superbad; although amazingly hilarious, it reminded me of why I hate highschool (the whole party life thing).

So you've seen both?

Almost. And no I haven't seen the other thing. Sunshine (2007) is the worst movie ever created, don't see it. Ever. Well actually, see it =D

Watched a stupid movie last night. It's called "Gypsy 83"...

It's about some unattractive fat goth chick named Gypsy from Ohio who dreams of being a singer. She doesn't actually even listen to any goth music, instead she is a fan of Stevie Nicks - ok, whatever. She is a very emotional person who suffers from her mother's absence from her life, and some stage fright as she recalls a 'traumatic' experience from grade three in which she pissed herself, and described the urine trickling down her leg and off the stage. Seriously, who cares, it was grade three...get over it! She is also accompanied by her very queer friend Clive.

Overall the movie wasn't awful, but it certainly wasn't good either. The actor who played Clive did a good job but there wasn't much going for the movie other than that.

I'm not sure why people like Matt Damon or even Ben Afflack and never bothered to watch those Bourne Supremacy movies.