The Official Movie Thread

hey GoD, people who have read copies of The Road's screenplay say it's pretty much verbatim from the book

that's awesome but i still don't trust john hillcoat. do you know if the film's gonna have a soundtrack?

most people i know read the road in one sitting, it's not much of a commitment at all and it fucking rules, so yeah read it

i wonder if ridley scott's blood meridian will ever see the light of day, god knows how that'd turn out

supposedly Sigur Ros is gonna do the soundtrack. I think this is the one main beef most fans have had...many think it'd be better and more powerful without a soundtrack.

I read the good majority of the novel (180 pages) in one three hour sitting.

I really really wish Blood Meridian would see the light of day. But Ridley Scott has been very hit or miss lately.

recently watched A Boy and His Dog at the movie theater. Really good semi-cheesy post-apocalyptic sci-fi.

I watched The Incredibles. Another really good animated title from Pixar and Brad Bird. I usually don't care for the super heroes theme, but this film pulls it off with style. The voice acting may not be as consistently superb as in Ratatouille, but overall,a great film.

The Incredibles is such a big fantastic 4 rip off (with a few slight modifications, so as to not be a terribly obvious fantastic 4 rip off). Still not a bad movie, and better than the fantastic 4 films have been.

Seriously, I wasted $20 for my girlfriend and I to see that shit. Actually seeing the movie was kind of fun because the audience was freaking out, but it left me pissed off at the end.

Fucking excited about "Burn After Reading" and "Choke" coming up this month; love the Coen Brothers and hopefully "Choke" will be worthy of "Fight Club".

Seriously, I wasted $20 for my girlfriend and I to see that shit. Actually seeing the movie was kind of fun because the audience was freaking out, but it left me pissed off at the end.

Fucking excited about "Burn After Reading" and "Choke" coming up this month; love the Coen Brothers and hopefully "Choke" will be worthy of "Fight Club".

I love when people freak out in the cinema. I remember when I went to see Signs with my friends, and it was quiet, when someone dropped their can of soft drink. Two girls in front of us screamed really loudly and got upset. :lol: