The Official Movie Thread

Wouldn't Nero jizz in his pants if he goes back in time and his planet is there? It is pretty retarded to seek revenge for an act that 1) wasn't someone's fault, and 2) hadn't even happened yet.

Just finished watching Taken, wow what a kick-ass movie. Liam Neeson fucking rules.

My only issue is the huge improbability that neither Neeson's ex-wife or the parents of the other kidnapped girl did not contact police while thier daughters were being kidnapped, they just let Neeson do his thing.

the action was like watching an anime. Hey Gambit, you cant jump 25ft into the air. just stupid crap like that really ruined it.

Who fucking cares Gambit was fucking awesome...

The helicopter/Hummer chase was fucking good though, the actual fight with Deadpool sucked, they killed him way too quickly.

I saw the new Terminator. It was... good, but disappointing. I don't know what I was expecting. Something grittier, I guess. It was a lot more Hollywood than I thought it would be, although I'm not sure why I thought that.

I'm going to see it tomorrow sometime before my date.

Anyway, for those who are interested, RYM has implemented an alpha version of a movie catalog so you can add movies as well. It's a very rudimentary version though and when you add movies they don't pop up on your 'Recently Added' list. I added the majority of mine though.

Anyway, for those who are interested, RYM has implemented an alpha version of a movie catalog so you can add movies as well. It's a very rudimentary version though and when you add movies they don't pop up on your 'Recently Added' list. I added the majority of mine though.

I am aware of this and I think it will be vastly useful if/when perfected. I hope there will be a great number of options for custom lists, I find this lacking in IMDb.

the custom charts are already up and working although theres not exactly a great amount of options (there isn't with the music ones either). ive added most of my movie ratings as well, they've said that they're gonna make it as much like as the music site as possible whilst also testing new developments on it. just gotta be patient.

Just finished watching Taken, wow what a kick-ass movie. Liam Neeson fucking rules.

My only issue is the huge improbability that neither Neeson's ex-wife or the parents of the other kidnapped girl did not contact police while thier daughters were being kidnapped, they just let Neeson do his thing.

Good movie albeit rather cliche.

Seven pounds - I really liked this one. It's not too hard to figure out what's going on but the story unfolded very nicely and the acting was great.

I tried to watch it but couldn't quite get into it. It was well done though, acting and all.

I watched this I guess indie fighting movie called 'Never Surrender' the acting is kind of sub-par, but it was enjoyable for some reason. Anyone else catch that one?