The Official Movie Thread

Good movie.

Someone recommend me some decent comedies. I've got bugger all to do tomorrow and feel like laughing.
or some dodgy 90s weed flicks, like How High, or the Friday Series, full of comedians and black people that ain't got famous yet.

Proof God doesnt exist:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa7ck5mcd1o&NR=1[/ame]

extended plane attack scene

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone recommend me some decent comedies. I've got bugger all to do tomorrow and feel like laughing.
Good comedies and stoner films:
Freddy Got Fingered, The Parole Officer, Ali G In Da House, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Puff Puff Pass, Grandma's Boy, Superhigh Me, Dazed and Confused, The Union: The Business Behind Getting High

Let's not forget Gayniggers From Outer Space
only 28 minutes long, but it's one hell of a 28 minutes.
You can watch the whole thing here:

Last edited by a moderator:
saw "UP" the other day. Pixar, it seems, is really regaining my trust. It hit a slump after Monster's Inc, but I loved Wall-E, and Up is just a great story with some amazing animation behind it. loved it

well except Finding Nemo. But The Incredibles, Cars, and even Ratatouille, I had no desire at all to see and seemed very superficial. I don't know

on a side note, I watched Hellraiser last night. It was okay. It's kind of dated, and the ending really made no sense.

superficial how? you realise the incredibles and ratatouille are arguably the two most mature and complex pixar movies, right (save maybe the first half hour of wall-e, anyway)? are you admitting you havent even seen them?! :|

nemo's my favourite of the lot tbh. but i haven't seen up yet.