The Official Movie Thread

New trailer for Pandorum has been released:

Despite the fact that this film has a large "potential fail" factor, I'm still really interested in seeing it.

Also, as a side note:

If I had to pick a relatively well-known actor to portray Varg Vikernes, I would pick Ben Foster.

Last edited by a moderator:
streettrash.jpg

:lol: made my day.

streettrashmelting.gif

Just purchased Come and See (an awesome movie showing the Russian side of WWII), Barry Lyndon and The First World War: Complete Series documentary. Hope the doc is good because I've never seen it.

Has anyone seen the movie Defiance with Daniel Craig?

I watched Oldboy today because it had been recommended to me fifty billion times. Overall, I liked it, but I wasn't impressed with the ending which is supposed to be the big draw. I knew a lot of what would happen. Aside from figuring out the plot, I really liked the cinematography, acting and the music. It was a good movie, but I didn't ranchhose all over it like some people do.

Saw Taken yesterday. Overall it was good and Liam Neeson was a badass in it but the whole thing felt like it had been done many times before. I guess as far as mindless action movies, it was ace.

I bought it a week ago. Still haven't watched it though. I bought the Underworld trilogy the same day, so I watched those. Meh.

So...this is going to be interesting to say the least, I think it's going to be a pretty good movie

Last edited by a moderator: