The Official Movie Thread

Gran Torino - Hmm. I don't think this movie lived up to the hype. Although it's awesome to see Clint performing like that at 82, I thought the plot was pretty thin and they tried too hard to make Clint this ultimate racist but it came off like Rob Zombie's view of how a racist is. Hope that makes sense to some...

So yeah, Marisa Tomei is so fucking hot.

I watched Sam Raimi's latest movie Drag Me To Hell the other day and thought it was great stuff! Its great to see modern horror movies that don't take themselves so fucking seriously. Alison Lohman was also fucking adorable the whole movie. <3

Gran Torino - Hmm. I don't think this movie lived up to the hype. Although it's awesome to see Clint performing like that at 82, I thought the plot was pretty thin and they tried too hard to make Clint this ultimate racist but it came off like Rob Zombie's view of how a racist is. Hope that makes sense to some...

I personally loved it.

Just watched Memento. Nowhere near as confusing as people made it sound.

yeah it really isn't. Check out Chris Nolan's first film, Following. It uses the same technique as Memento, but I think Following is a much better film and story.

I saw The Hangover yesterday. I loved it. It's pretty much the ultimate Vegas guy movie. My girlfriend hated it. whatever

I saw The Hangover yesterday. I loved it. It's pretty much the ultimate Vegas guy movie. My girlfriend hated it. whatever

My girlfriend loved it; but then again, she said this to me as we were leaving the theater: "I don't care how crazy your bachelor party is, because mine will be crazier." She's a good woman. :cool: