The Official Movie Thread

If you don't like the Boondock Saints, you may as well officially come out of the closet, because everyone already knows anyway.

Boondock Saints was a bastard child of Tarantino that reveled in its own self-worth. The best part of that film was the cat getting blown up; other than that, there was nothing redeeming about it.

^ I find the above statement ironic given that it comes of after Inglorious Basterds, which is definitely not even close to the Boondock Saints in genius.

Well yeah. Natural Born Killers makes Saints look very amatuer. But Not all Tarantino movies are that good.

You can't really call Natural Born Killers a true Tarantino flick, considering his writing was significantly revised by Stone. Resevoir Dogs, however, is one of the best movies ever.

Just finished watching Mesrine, parts 1 and 2. True life story of a French gangster. I don't know enough about the guy to know how accurate the story was, but even if half true it would be pretty fucking incredible. The guy was a complete self deluded arsehole but seriously, balls of steel. Used to rob one bank, then cross the road to rob another. Didn't give a shit about police, if they cornered him, he'd just shoot it out and if imprisoned, he'd break out. He once broke out of a maximum security prison by snipping the fence and hoping the snipers didn't hit him, then a few days later went back with a colleague, armed with machine guns, and unsuccessfully tried to break out all the other prisoners by just shooting their way in. Then tried to do the same for his girlfriend who was in the female prison.

You can't really call Natural Born Killers a true Tarantino flick, considering his writing was significantly revised by Stone. Resevoir Dogs, however, is one of the best movies ever.

I liked Resevoir Dogs the first time I watched it. It had pretty much zero rewatchability for me though.