The Official Movie Thread

terminator-salvation-poster-2.jpg

I attempted to watch this last night with my girlfriend but I passed out and missed everything but the first 10 minutes or so so I borrowed it and watched it today and I thought it was pretty good. Obviously not as good as the first two, but way better than the third one.

Saw Avatar last night. Definitely a great movie for anyone to see. But I felt it was a little too long, some of the dialogue was really cheesy, and the story was quite unoriginal (combo of Native Americans+Star Wars+LOTR). Otherwise it was definitely enjoyable and the sfx were sploogeworthy.

I hate how fucking overrated it is and how stupid girls with "Kiss me I'm Irish" shirts treat it like the greatest movie ever conceived by mankind.

I saw it again in IMAX 3D, but my friends and I were like the last ones in, so we had to sit in the fourth or fifth row...the picture didn't seem that great from the vantage point. I was bummed. I'm sure if we were further back it would've been amazing

I hate how fucking overrated it is and how stupid girls with "Kiss me I'm Irish" shirts treat it like the greatest movie ever conceived by mankind.
Me too. I can not comprehend how anyone thinks it's good. A friend of mine who likes it claims you need to have a brother to understand it, but I don't think that's true. It's just a terrible movie in all respects.

Me too. I can not comprehend how anyone thinks it's good. A friend of mine who likes it claims you need to have a brother to understand it, but I don't think that's true. It's just a terrible movie in all respects.

Like I said I haven't seen it yet but people say it the best movie ever or it the worst movie ever so I might have to see.

Fuck. Im going to see Avatar in imax as well, but afraid to be disappointed in it after all these great comments - it always happens like that! When you hear good comments on something you expect too much from it.

I just saw it. The story is hackneyed but well-done, and the effects are brilliant. It's some of the most realistic CGI that I've ever seen; really breathtaking.

Also, the ending I found to be quite EPIC.

So...Resident Evil 4 (Afterlife) is in the works, apparently Chris Redfield is finally in the fucking movie...He's going to be played by none other than Wentworth Miller (Michael Scoffield from Prison Break).

I think this is interesting to say the least. I mean he doesn't exactly fit the image for him, but he definitely has the voice for Mr. Redfield.

What do you guys think?