The Official Movie Thread

^
Dude...look at my AV and such. Ya know I'm all about epic, Gladiator being my fave and all. My life is spent entirely on epic / war history shit...I was born for this role!:lol:

I AM SPARTACUS!!!

BTW: SPARTACUS: BLOOD AND SAND the bold new series premiering this friday on STARZ network. This looks potentially great! My penis ahh-uhhm I mean my sword is already at full-staff!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
so tonight I watched "The Devil's Backbone," a film made by Guillermo Del Toro. It's pretty similar to "Pan's Labyrinth" but a bit more stripped down. It deals with the supernatural, the spanish civil war, children and adults...very similar to Pan's Labyrinth. that being said, I still found the film to be highly enjoyable and a good story. definitely worth checking out

so tonight I watched "The Devil's Backbone," a film made by Guillermo Del Toro. It's pretty similar to "Pan's Labyrinth" but a bit more stripped down. It deals with the supernatural, the spanish civil war, children and adults...very similar to Pan's Labyrinth. that being said, I still found the film to be highly enjoyable and a good story. definitely worth checking out

I rented that once and tried to watch it but my stupid cheap DVD player wouldn't let me turn the subtitles on. I came pretty close to smashing it in the parking lot.