The Official Movie Thread

It's good but not Tomas Alfredsson's best movie. Everyone should see his Four Shades Of Brown and the "four small flicks" he's done with the humour collective he's part of. I don't think the latter ones are available with English subs but I know for a fact that Four Shades is. Definitely check it out if you like Let The Right One In.

Check this guys recommendations, he knows a lot of horror movies beyond the obvious ones everyone talk about.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_2wDIi3VW4&feature=channel[/ame]

Well I see Netflix mentioned on here all the time, and I for some odd reason remember Unknown mentioning quite often, that he had just put some movie on his queue. Usually they'd be obscure movies.so that said, should be fine?

I've been with Netflix for 7 years now and it's great. Some of the stuff you guys mention in here they don't have (yet) but in due time, I'm sure. I like streaming some movies and older tv shows but prefer the actual disc for Blu's for the picture and audio.

He's into lots of really obscure films that Netflix probably doesn't have; but it's likely that no video rental store has them either. There are certain movies you just have to look for online if you want to see them.

Just revisited Black Hawk Down again. Wow, it really is gripping and intense...very well done. I'd put it in the elites as far as war movies go.

Netflix is a solid service, but they're limited to movies that have been released in the US. Stuff like Turkish Superman and Taxi don't have distributors over here so Netflix can't rent them out. For stuff like that you either need to download, buy bootlegs(which is dumb most of the time), or get a Region Free DVD player and have them imported from other countries.

Region Free DVD players give you lots of new options, but some super rare stuff is only available on the internet.

I love how Ninjageek finally reappears once his name is mentioned :lol:

yeah, I've been with netflix for more than a few years and love them. I haven't had too hard of a time finding stuff I like/am or would be interested in. I don't watch a lot of the insanely obscure stuff like NinjaGeek, so it's not too bad

I got Stalker in the mail the other day. I have high hopes, guys