The Official Movie Thread

I watched The Wrestler last night, was pretty impressed. I enjoyed how it was shot and the story and the characters were interesting enough that definitely made me want to own this

Holy shit this movie is either going to be a complete bust, or a blockbuster hit, look at this fucking line-up everyone is in this movie, and yes that was Arnold Schwarzenneger

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it and thought it was okay. I think the movie was far too short for the relationship between Jeff Bridges and Maggie Gyllenhaal to develop as it did. but that's just me. that being said, I still thought it was really good but I wasn't like OMFG

Jeff Bridges totally melts into a role when he plays it. He truly becomes the character. Best apart about that movie (and any movie he's in) is watching him act. He's one of the best.

Went to see Prince Of Persia, I thought it was fucking great the acting was actually pretty decent. The action was awesome, and it stayed true to the story, I felt that they nailed it with the bits of comedy/sarcasm that you see in the games as you progress.

Would definitely see it again.

Just watched the human centipede, what a pile of shit. There wasn't even much gore. What a waste of time. Last semi-decent film I watched was some spanish one about luck and stuff, called Intacto. It didn't hold together theoretically, at all, but was quite entertaining to watch.

Just watched the human centipede, what a pile of shit. There wasn't even much gore. What a waste of time. Last semi-decent film I watched was some spanish one about luck and stuff, called Intacto. It didn't hold together theoretically, at all, but was quite entertaining to watch.

Really? A good friend of mine was super hyped about it and got me a little hyped. I still might watch it. It seemed really awesome.

The girls are terrible actors, very little actually happens, the tension is poorly done and gets quite boring, the evil doctor is pretty good at seeming like a total psychopath but he's the only saving grace of the film.

Just read the synopsis on wikipedia and imagine a human centipede in great detail; that'll disturb you more than the film.