The Official Movie Thread

Saw The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, a Swedish mystery/thriller. Pretty interesting and enjoyable, didn't get boring over the 2 and a half hours. I'm looking forward to seeing the next one.

Yes it's pretty good.

The+Human+Centipede++0.jpg

A must see for any horror fan, not that its perfect in any way. But you will never forget it, thats for sure.

I just dont want to watch that movie.

I have a feeling it's just going to make me feel dirty.... kind of like Deadgirl did.

*spoiler*

Deadgirl is a movie about guys who find a female zombie in the basement of an abandoned building. The movie consists mostly of guys raping her over and over. She kills several of them throughout... and eventually escapes, but the main character's love interest is bitten. He then chains her to the table.

Read this list from Cinescape's 1999 issue of 10 best movies that will never get made. Want to know what funny about it? You'll see in this thread.

1. Spider Man (legal problems, James Cameron dropped out)... was made.

2. Crusade, a Schwarzenegger/Paul Verhoeven movie (development hell, budget)... not made.

3. Buckaroo Banzai 2 (too obscure)... not made.

4. Batman Year One (Batman franchise killed in Batman & Robin, studio more interested in Superman)... was made.

5. King Kong (too risky and expensive)... was made.

6. Planet of teh Apes (budget, no director wants it)... was made.

7. Alien vs Predator (Alien 3, 4 bombed. Predator too old)... was made.

8 . Die Hard 4 (Brude Willis "done" with action movies, no script)... was made... twice (Tears of the Sun was going to be worked into Die Hard 4, but eventually was not).

9. Fantastic 4 (too risky, budget)... was made.

10. Hulk (too risky, budget)... was made.

11. Aquaman (this one was a joke

Just got back from watching Animal Kingdom.It's obviously based loosely on Australias most notorious crime family,the Pettingill's.Very good acting performances from Joel Edgerton and Ben Mendolsohn.All in all it was a very good and darkly accurate portrayal.This is the best movie i have seen for a long time and will stay with me for a long time,until I get to see it again,it's that good.
edit.'The Expendables' is going to be fucking massive!.