The Official Movie Thread

The only movie out of those I've seen is Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, and I really, really liked it. It was silly, flashy and really damn fun.

Of this year's movies, I need to see The Social Network, Four Lions, Black Swan and Machete, at least. There's obviously more as your list tells me but I have the past to catch up on.

Really? I tried watching it but was just so pointless..the whole story behind how he created The Facebook or whatever, and that actor has the most annoying voice ive ever heard I think as well

It was a combination of factors; excellent, well-written screenplay, well-acted, well-directed, hardly any wasted shots or directorial moves I could term "useless", and awesome fucking soundtrack. Not much to hate there.

muzmaze: I've seen The Mission, but it was like six or seven years ago so I don't remember much. I liked it though

Its been awhile for me as well. Plus, I believe The Mission was released in the 80's and At Play In The Fields was early 90's.

I recently stumbled upon a movie called Far Cry...its written preview containing info about missionaries in the So. Pacific etc. It got my hopes up...but only to find out it was utter crap. Somehow it made me think of the two previously mentioned and much better movies...thats why I brought them up in first place.

Yeah it was a great movie...i'm sure that's the reason he's the way he is,you're absolutely 100% right.After watching that I think I might have to watch The Passion Of The Christ.

Last flicks Ive watched:

la_bestia_in_calore_05_stor.jpg

La bestia in calore [SS Hell Camp] - 6/10

gest4.jpg

L'Ultima orgia del III Reich [Gestapo's Last Orgy] - 7/10

Camp5_3.jpg

SS Lager 5: L'inferno delle donne [SS Camp 5: Women's Hell] - 5/10

lovecamp3.jpg

Lager SSadis Kastrat Kommandantur [SS Experiment Love Camp] - 6/10

danceofthedeadposter.jpg

Dance of the Dead - 7/10

Sharkman_snap2.jpg