The Official Movie Thread

I was wrong about that title. Prometheus is the working title of Ridley Scott's next picture (which is apparently set in the same universe as the Alien franchise and might function as a prequel of sorts) to which Michael Fassbender is currently attached.

Also, just watched Animal Kingdom. That shit was intense.

Yeah, but apparently it's going to still be related in some way. Maybe references to Weyland-Yutani or something like that.
yeah, im pretty excited for it

All of these movies are amazingly shitty

Troll 2
BASEketball
Killer Klown From Outer Space
Leprechaun 5:In The Hood

Baseketball was the best :lol:
Baseketball is not even close to being shitty. awesome movie

Why exactly do you think it's original? I'm not saying it's a bad film; I thought it was entertaining and very well-made. But it borrowed every element that made it a good film from other popular disaster thrillers, especially those made my Spielberg. And the chemistry between the kids was great, but you have to admit that the adventure (down to them riding their bikes everywhere) evoked nostalgia for E.T.

I don't think anyone will ever make a better fight scene that this. Fuck CGI.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know probably most of you don't like Michael Bay but to those who've seen it what did you guys think of Transformers: Dark Of The Moon.

I understand how people didn't like the unnecessary amounts of humor in Rise Of The Fallen, but to me I think they addressed that and included a lot less and more seriousness. I loved John Malkovich's stint it the film, he was fucking hilarious. And I was surprised to see Terry Tate aswell.

The action was fucking insane though, and Sentinel Prime looks fucking badass!

49041.jpg

And that new chick is fucking lame.