The Official Movie Thread

Texas Chainsaw Massacre- (modern version again).

The movie is ok...but the main take of course is Jessica Biel! Holy f#@k, the knotted tank-top with tight jeans look gets me everytime. Its amazing how that knot stayed with all that running around and shit she did...lol.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s72gWW7hBFc&feature=related[/ame]

went and saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes last night. It was better than I thought it would be. The beginning was kind of rushed, but once it going it slowed down. Probably the first film I've enjoyed James Franco and his annoying face in.

Watched 187 a few days back. It is from the late 90s and stars Samuel Jackson as a high school teacher in NYC who gets shanked by a student. Jackson's character moves to L.A. to teach and things don't turn out much better.

Downfall - Pretty darn good. The most interesting film regarding Hitler that I've seen. The guy who played Goebbels scared the fuck out of me. Solid acting. Depressing as hell though.

Infernal Affairs 3 - Found this one quite confusing and add the time jumps with the insanity stuff and I was kinda lost and there wasn't enough action to snap me into it.

The Rebel - Vietnamese action flick. Pretty solid all around with some good fights. Lead chick was pretty damn hot too.

Watched 187 a few days back. It is from the late 90s and stars Samuel Jackson as a high school teacher in NYC who gets shanked by a student. Jackson's character moves to L.A. to teach and things don't turn out much better.

Samuel L. is badass in this.

Downfall - Pretty darn good. The most interesting film regarding Hitler that I've seen. The guy who played Goebbels scared the fuck out of me. Solid acting. Depressing as hell though.

Excellent movie. Bruno Ganz absolutely slays in this. Too bad most people will only associate this film with the YouTube parodies (some of which are really funny, though).

it is pretty great. definitely a mindfuck. You should check out Timecrimes. It's similar to Primer but not as science-y and more suspenseful

I started watching Primer but quit about an hour through. Is it still worth watching even if you don't understand the technobabble?