The Official Movie Thread

Return of the Jedi - Blu Ray edition. HEAVILY fucked with. So annoying. Why change the music? The whole ending is shittified. God damn it.

Is there a way to turn that shit off, or are you stuck with the modified version?

In my opinion I don't care what directors do if they want to mess around and modify their movies. Just please, give us the option to also buy the unfucked with version.

anyone ever see John Carpenter's "Christine"? saw it yesterday. pretty good (and a tad bit corny), kinda not up to John Carpenter standards (though Halloween is the only other JC film i've seen) but enjoyable. before that one, saw Cujo for the second time. fuckin' killer ass movie, with the rabid st. bernard and all that.

House (1986) - Always have a blast watching this one. The balance between the horror and the comedy is perfect. Some obviously fake looking monsters, but that's part of the fun. Great cast.

Monkey Shines (1988) - Romero's first studio film. Huge round of applause for whoever trained that monkey. Not your average horror movie, thats for sure. Pretty unique, wish Romero would try something like it again.

American Nightmare (2002) - Indie slasher, while cliched at some points, it gets everything right most of the time. Debbie Rochon rocks my world.

The Human Centipede II (Full Sequence) - 8/10

Gritty as hell with its amazing black & white cinematography, minimalistic plot, lack of music and one of the sickest villains you have ever seen in a horror movie. I think the nastiness will turn off 90% of the people looking at it, but it will work for those who like unpleasant things and vile human behavior. Its vile, disgusting and just plain wrong. I loved it!