The Official Movie Thread

Bug (2006) - Michael Shannon in general creeps me out so he was perfect for this. If more modern horror flicks were like this we wouldn't be infested (see what I did there) with the puddles of diarrhea that pass for horror these days. Anyway I love this movie. It's a horror/sci-fi/psychological thriller head fuck. Ashley Judd is yummu looking white trash.

Bug is a worthy watch; but for Billy Friedkin, it's kinda substandard.

Hugo - 80/100. Chloe Moretz isn't aging too well from her nymphet days. ;)

Good for what it is and far better than that Scorcese earlier pile of shit Shutter Island, but it really has no rewatch value. It's just Scorcese saying "I LOVE FILM" with great visuals and flash. Good for him; but anyway I LOVE Taxi Driver; and I am just gonna accept that I will never see anything as good from that man again, nor Goodfellas.

So just got back from seeing Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. And I must say this one his hands down the best of the series. The choosing of the cast was great, Simon Pegg was awesome as always...And that one stunt on the tallest building in the world was insane.

Bordello of Blood (1996) - All kinds of awesome. Dennis Miller and Chris Sarandon shooting big titted vampire prostitues with super soakers full of holy water, an overacting Cory Feldman, Angie Everhart (although she dosen't get naked :(), the Cryptkeeper. What's not to love?

Star Trek: First Contact (1996) - I've never followed any of the TV series but I've enjoyed the films I've seen, this one the most. The Borg are badass.