The Official Movie Thread

watched the new Mission Impossible. It was decent, but I was upset they didn't show The Dark Knight Rises trailer.

Prometheus is probably my most anticipated movie for next year. Having read recent interviews with Ridley Scott, the movie sounds absolutely interesting and quite different from what the trailer portrays.

Just finished 'I Saw The Devil' and have to admit that the Koreans are probably making the best films these days. Cool watching films like these and sort of the 'Giallo' of this decade. Just fascinating crime films from these guys, and I probably haven't even seen the great ones yet.

Anyone here have a good blog, or forum that follows great independant domestic and foreign films? Feel like i'm out of touch and no idea where to look since Netflix has become gay and overpriced. Thanks if you know anything

Just finished 'I Saw The Devil' and have to admit that the Koreans are probably making the best films these days. Cool watching films like these and sort of the 'Giallo' of this decade. Just fascinating crime films from these guys, and I probably haven't even seen the great ones yet.

Loved this flick and yeah, the Koreans are making good stuff.:kickass:

Anyone seen Identity (2003)? Just watched it myself, great movie.
Highly recommend it if you're interested in serial killer/crime related stuff.

I never get sick of tarantino & rodriguez movies. There's probably a decent ammount have never seen either.