The Official Movie Thread

Dracula with Gary Oldman is probably my favorite of all the romanticized goth vampire movies. Fucking badass with badass actors playing badass characters. Badass score too.

yea thinking back, Dracula did have a lot of tits and creepy moments. i change my assessment of it to "fuckin badass"

what are other good vampire movies?

Besides super old school classics, I fucking love Lost Boys. Have the vinyl soundtrack as of a few days ago actually.

Wicker-Man-poster-1.png

This movie. Jesus christ.

Thanks for that link. Now I feel like I've watched the whole movie so I don't have to. I'm going to assume the entire last 20 minutes were just Cage screaming inside the effigy. also Molly Parker <3

My favorite part was that weird sideways dive into the water. Does any of this shit even make sense in context?

Last edited:
I refuse to watch any of the remakes but the Wickerman was kind of good. It's weird, it's ultra dated and more or less a musical.

@ arg: Interview with the vampire was a good movie, just not my favorite....am curious to know what your favorites are...BTW, I think my favorite comedy movies were the Austin Powers series...Mike Myers is a hoot...8-]]

I think I recall seeing that movie cage was in as well: Leaving Las Vegas...I only saw it once years ago, but, from what I can recollect it was a pretty decent movie as well.....8-]]