The Official Movie Thread

Watched Good Time last night. It was entertaining, had cool cinematography and the soundtrack was good (although a bit over done). But from what I read its this great movie? eh I just don't see it

Saw Lucky the other night, it was an odd film but a fitting send off for Harry Dean Stanton. It’s about an old man in a small town coming to terms with the end of his days. There were a few weird wtf bits but I suspect that had something to do with David Lynch’s involvement in the film. Pretty slow and without much plot or story arc but it had enough interesting scenes and insights and good acting to keep me going until the end.

Sharing a bottle of sweet wine with my wife watching mother!

snow falling... It’s so quiet here, haven’t heard a vehicle for hours.

The Killing Fields is a good movie, but it was directed in a pretty chaotic manner. Many unfinished motifs and a few characters that came out of nowhere, and then disappeared as astonishingly as they came into action.

Just watched Brawl in Cell Block 99. Brutal. Vince Vaughn is officially redeemed.

I watched this and it was pretty cool. I cant help having a bad taste in my mouth over the very last second of the film though.

The most obvious mannequin I've ever seen... really?

For the other horror fans, if you're ever bored and looking for something to waste time online with, there's a ton of Fangoria and Gorezone issues scanned over at the trusty Internet Archive. Been going though a lot of them over the past few days which has brought forth some nice memories and a few surprises as well. So much great stuff got covered in Gorezone during its original run.

I'm going to have to walk back what i said about Alien 3 being better than Aliens.

Alien = 9.5
Aliens = 7 maybe 7.5
Alien 3 = 6 maybe a 6.5

I don't know why the fuck i even went on with what i said since i never really liked Alien 3. I remember some of the visual effect and stuff being corny as fuck for that one

I'm going to have to walk back what i said about Alien 3 being better than Aliens.

UnpleasantPersonalEstuarinecrocodile-max-1mb.gif