The Official Movie Thread

... you basally echoed Oblivious, and i already knew whatever it is he was trying to get at. I simply stated that it's a Taranteno/Bishop film. Which it is. And for some reason you guys put your teacher hats on, lol. But yeah, thanks anyway.

So have any of you fugazis seen it or not?

giphy.gif

Didn't care for it. Very slow and boring.
I'm going to have to take your word for it and skip it. You(and Cassette) have pretty good taste when it comes to cheesy/over the top movies so yeah it must be bad.

The movie generally gets more serious and less hilarious after that scene, but it fucking rules all the same.
i need to see more of it but it might be one of those movies that i watched as a kid but don't remember.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
i need to see more of it but it might be one of those movies that i watched as a kid but don't remember.

Stone Cold is a classic oldschool action flick. Would definitely recommend checking it out. Just to give you an idea, it was directed by Craig R. Baxley. He directed Action Jackson and I come in Peace with Dolph Lundgren.

He was also a stuntman/ stunt coordinator and played one of the dudes from the roller skate gang in The Warriors.

punks.jpg

Stone Cold is a classic oldschool action flick. Would definitely recommend checking it out. Just to give you an idea, it was directed by Craig R. Baxley. He directed Action Jackson and I come in Peace with Dolph Lundgren.

He was also a stuntman/ stunt coordinator and played one of the dudes from the roller skate gang in The Warriors.

punks.jpg
Nice, all those movies are winners in my book so i'll definitely keep an eye out. I wonder if its out on blu-ray

Last edited: