The Official Movie Thread

I always liked Sleepless too. Underrated film.
Yes, excellent film. A nice "back to his roots" giallo. I've seen it dismissed as an Argento recycling his greatest hits but it hits all the right notes. The whole stalking and murder on the The Goblin score is rocking too.

Speaking of Dario Argento, new movie starring Iggy Pop?!?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3998516/
That's been in development for the better part of 4 years. I remember the crowdfunding campaign when it was first announced. There haven't been that much updates and I recall Argento said he was getting impatient waiting for things to happen with it. I'm still holding out for it. As much shit as Dario gets for his newer (well, post-Opera) work, that material is right up his alley.

Watched this over the weekend. I don't get the hype.

Keep in mind I'm not a big movie watcher either

Once_Upon_A_Time_In_America1.jpg

In America is better than In the West. Leone deserves more respect for making a film totally out of his element and it being amazing

Man I really think The Good is better , what a monster of a film. I only like the first of the dollars trilogy
Ummm ... The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is a part of the dollars trilogy, and it's not even the first. Am i reading your post wrong? Anyway, best movie from the dollars trilogy is indeed the first one.

Once Upon a Time in the West is one of, if not the greatest western of all time and is by far the best film from Sergio Leone. Once Upon a Time in America isn't the best anything and isn't even that good of a film tbh.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is my favourite of the Man with No Name trilogy. I like the first one a lot (prefer the sequel more though), but most times I'd rather just watch Yojimbo.

Once Upon a Time in the West is definitely one of the best westerns.

Great silence has a sweet ending.

IDK why I'm thinking of a different third film in that trilogy but I am wrong. I think I'm putting duck, you sucker there .