The Official Movie Thread

Nothing will ever affect me as much as the reveal in The Village. I almost "affected" all over the theater. Of all the movies you really like that I've seen I also really liked myself so I wouldn't be against seeing it. Do I need to see Split first?

yeah, none of his films were ostensibly connected until the epilogue of split randomly set up (with at least a pinch of irony, maybe?) a ‘shyamalan cinematic universe’ involving split and unbreakable, and glass is him following through on that.

I haven't seen Glass yet, I'm intrigued though. Always been on the fence about MKS.

I do have to admit some purely superficial fondness for the interplay between those three titles: Unbreakable, Split, and Glass. They look so nice next to one another.

Reactions: CiG
I want to explain why I loved Glass in more detail but it is a very difficult movie to talk about without going into spoilers. If anyone here does watch it, please tell me your thoughts on it because I would love to hear them.

it opens frightfest glasgow which i'll be attending at the end of next month. can't decide whether i'm excited or dreading it lol

this was varg's response, i fucking lold at some of this:

"They should use the music of Boney M...
'Daddy Cool' is a lot cooler than anything the Norwegian Black Metal scene ever produced...."

:lol:

Also, they cast a Jew in the role of Varg in the film?

:lol:

it opens frightfest glasgow which i'll be attending at the end of next month. can't decide whether i'm excited or dreading it lol

this was varg's response, i fucking lold at some of this:

I'm sure that if the movie is a success, Varg's book "Reflections on European Mythology and Polytheism" will become a bestseller.

Np

6983.jpg

:err: